My Family

My Family
My Life!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 7- And it continues.....

Today I'm fighting the mental battle. I am trying to focus on the short term. Working towards that first 5K. Knowing that my previous exercise experience was pretty much lifting my hand, with the remote and changing the channel on the TV. It's very difficult for me to fight the aches and pains that I'm feeling. It's as if I have a monkey sitting on my back. Not a cute little monkey, we are talking freckin KING KONG!

I know a lot of what I'm feeling is because of my weight...So therefore, it must go! So, I guess I'll start keeping everyone posted on that battle as well. Sorry, I'm not going to tell everyone what my starting weight is, but I'll keep you posted on my losses.

I would like to take a moment to thank Kim for the book, "The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women". This book is so funny, yet it's full of some good info. I'm halfway through already. This book is about a women, named Dawn and her journey from the couch to a marathon. She too was a lot like me. If you are interested in running, you should read this book. It's a fun way to look at all of you aches and pains.

I'm hoping I can get my walk in tomorrow, we are suppose to have rain. We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment