My Family

My Family
My Life!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 14 - Listen to your body!

For the last 2 days I haven't been feeling right. I went to the Dr today, my blood pressure was up, 150/100. Now my blood pressure has never been an issue. But for the last 3 maybe 4 months I haven't been very active. MY WEIGHT HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO ME! If you know me, it's no surprise, I am over weight. Just by looking at me you can see that. Now it's not a matter of wanting to do this, but it a matter of having to do this. I really do think that this is God's way of telling me, "I gave you good blood test results and you still weren't taking me seriously!" So guess what, I'm taking it very seriously, now. So seriously that I'm posting my weight on here. I know, some of you are sitting there going, "This girl is trippin!" Yes I am trippin, but I need to be held accountable for my weight just like I'm being held accountable for my running. So here I go....oh, and by the way, I'm not doing the usual, "I have to start a diet on Monday. It just doesn't make sense to start a diet on a Friday." I am starting today, Friday! And it's not a diet, it's a change in my life!

OK, my weight as of today, is 259 lbs. Crap, I can't believe I just typed that and I'm not trying to erase it.

SO, there it is. I'm really hoping that someone, anyone will take this information and see themself in the same situation. And see that they too can make a change for the better.

Please keep supporting me, I'll need it!

1 comment:

  1. It is Hubby again,

    It is true the diet has started and what is good for Mom is always good for her boys. It is hard to find any junk food in the house. The fridge is full of fruit and vegetables and points are being counted. I have been assigned the task of making sure we stick to the diet and exercise plan, so far we are doing well. Just like anything else we do to change our lives it will take time to adjust to the changes but we have our eye on the prize and have plenty of time to get the job done. First goal is March 27th.

    I have a question for Chris, how much wait are you going to drop by the Rumpshaker? Inquiring minds want to know.

    One more thing, the Saints will win the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete