My Family

My Family
My Life!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 3 - I think that I just tired out my dog

I'm not sure that I can keep this blog up everyday, so if I miss a few days here and there, please don't hold it against me.

Well, let me start with this, if you can't get outside for you walk/jog, use the Wii. I tell you, this morning I did the 30 Day Challenge on Wii Active. Oh my God, it kicked my ASS! It's pretty cool, I went inline skating, played tennis, played baseball, basketball, did some boxing and did some power squats....all in my own home...Ouch!

A little while ago, my dog, Rocky came up to me looking all pathetic. I asked if he wanted to go for a walk and he started wagging his tail. Now, I don't think he realized that I meant a walk/jog, not stop and sniff/pee every five feet or so. He is now past out in his bed and the cat is looking at him like, "What did she do to you, man?..What did she do???"

We managed to do a mile again and my hubby wants to walk tonight too. Keep it coming!

Oh ya, in case you are keeping track, the weather right now is in the 40's. Heat wave!

Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment