My Family

My Family
My Life!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 16 - Back out there

I know that this is Monday, I'm kind of back tracking.

Sat morning, Hubby and I went for our walk/jog. OK, we mis-calculated the distance from our driveway to the front of our sub-division. It is actually, out and back, a mile and a 1/2. Cool, so I've actually been doing a mile and a 1/2 instead of 1 mile. No wonder I've been so tired. Today, I'm waiting for Hubby to come home and do our walk/jog... I can't wait to call it just a JOG....Soon!

As far as my food changes, it's been 2 days and counting. I've been making some new recipes and the family seems to like them, which makes this a lot easier. I have been feeling a little hungry, so I've been hitting the water. Also, thank God for Quaker Rice Snacks, Carmel Corn....Yum! Here's just a sample of the recipes from the last 2 days: Chicken Picatta and Teriyaki Glazed Salmon. Today is going to be Penne w/yogurt, tomato and basil. I'll have to let you know how that one goes.

PS, don't tell the hubby that it's yogurt...that's our secret! :)


As far as how much weight I plan to loose, I'm looking at probably 100 lbs. I know that the first week should be a big number, that's because it's mainly water weight. But, that's ok, it's going to be a loss. I'm going to do it the right way, I've brought out my old Weight Watchers books and I've started keeping a journal and counting points. So far, I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment