My Family

My Family
My Life!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 54 - Oh, Happy Day!

Yesterday I did the first day of the 4 week...Walk 5min, jog 3min, walk 2.5min, jog 5min. and then repeat. Guess what I did it!!!!!! The first 5 min. jog didn't really phase me. I actually felt like I could have gone on a little more. Oh course the last 5 min. jog, I honestly felt like the guy that was telling me to jog was holding out of the last 1 of that jog....Seriously, that last minute felt like forever!

Tomorrow is my next jog and for a treat, I'm going to check my measurements and post the results. I took them when I first start in Jan. I figured that the scale might not tell what I want to hear, but I knew that my clothes would start to fit differently and they are. So, I'll check those tomorrow and let everyone know.

Exciting! Have a great day or should I say, "Oh, Happy Day!"

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry I didn't answer you, but I just realized that you had responded to my previous comment. I have seriously considered the Rumpshaker and would love to do it, but I am just not sure I will be ready. I have had a set back this week. Sick child, sick me, and I am still only able to job about 4 minutes. I am still considering it though. I would love to hear all about it if you do run in it! Keep truckin'....you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry - meant "jog" not "job."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby checking in.

    I must say the longer we do this I am breaking down and feeling my age and Chris is progressing and achieving her goals. I hope to overcome my set backs so I can keep up with her as the Rumpshacker draws closer.

    KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE, we are almost to the top of the hill.

    Can't wait to see the new numbers.

    ReplyDelete