My Family

My Family
My Life!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 52 - Jog cut short by creepy man

OK, so I'm out for my jog just now and doing my day 2 of week 4 (2, 8min jogs surrounded by 5min fast walks). As I'm heading out, I notice a man in a green mustang pulling into a driveway. He then gets out and stands there for a moment. I continue my jog (which by the way, I only had to walk 3, 10sec breaks because I couldn't do the full 8 min straight), anyway, I'm heading back doing my 5min walk when I notice this car and the guy pulling into an unfinished road in my sub-division. He gets out and puts his hood up and stands there. Now I'm about 4 houses past this road and I turn and see him start to walk in my direction. I decided not to continue my jog, because I would have had to go past him again. I pulled out my cellphone and called my hubby and left a message with his description, just in case. He might have just been heading back to the house that I saw him at in the first place, but I just didn't want to risk that.

So now, I feel half done. I'm all sweaty, I think that I was actually walking faster then I jogged. :) I guess Sunday will be my next jog. I'll let you know how I make out.

PS,
Always carry your cellphone with you and above all, if you do not feel comfortable with a situation, listen to yourself. Please be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment