My Family

My Family
My Life!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 30 - I'm still here

Ok, everyone relax. I'm still here

Where to start? I know, the walk/job thing, I'm still at it. I've kept it at 3 miles, still walking and jogging. I struggled a bit the other day with my doubts. I was having trouble seeing the big picture. Asked myself, "How the hell are you going to be able to jog 3miles?". I was reminded that it's the small steps that will get me there. So, I'm still going!

Now, as far as my weight...as of this past Sat., I lost another 2 lbs. It's a total of 8 lbs. in 2 weeks. I know that it doesn't seem like a lot of weight, but my clothes are fitting better and some are actually baggy. Which is really cool!

Today, I feel like I'm starting to come down with something. Sniffles, coughing, etc....Blah, Blah, Blah.....I'm not going to let it stop me!

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment